domenica 26 aprile 2015

► LENSES REVIEW // Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes Snow Violet

✰  Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes Snow Violet  REVIEW!! ~  






 
Price: $ 25.90
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Colour Tone: Violet
Diameter: 20mm
Water Content: 55%
Comfort level: 7/10 ~
Buyed from: UNIQso ~


 
✧ Stock Photo~
  

 
✧ In the vials~

 I LOVE THIS LIL CUTE BOX <3 OMG THX UNIQSO <3

 Strange vials °3°
Back~


   
 ✧ In the lens case~




✧ Worn Photos~



Aye, again for my Rize Kamishiro cosplay °D° I love her <3 

By the way, this is my first pair of 20mm lenses! Aaaand, I tought that they were bigger, but its ok anyway... 

They're not so uncomfortable a I tought, and the colour is really vivid and natural.
Its a nice violet colour, and it melts perfectly with every eye colour, dark and light! ^^ 
I highly reccomend those lenses! But I dont reccomend them for people who can put on big lenses, or people with small eyes! :<


ByeBye~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Images by Freepik